Net-Ctrl provides a 24 hour, 365 days a year Alarm Receiving Centre through our partner SRS who will be joining us at BETT 2017.
Net-Ctrl has been working in collaboration with Secure Response Services to offer a 24 hour, 365 days a year Alarm Receiving Centre.
Their expert team are available 24/7 to provide you with tailor-made support for all your security needs – from guarding and CCTV to physical security and consultation services.
At the centre of this service is their ARC (Alarm Response Centre). It’s the hub of their secure services, where they monitor activity, receive alerts and develop responses, with state-of-the-art software and an experienced incident management team.
Any incidents that come into the ARC are dealt with using clearly defined response protocols, developed to suit the individual needs of each of our clients. This enables them to react to the facts of an incident quickly and efficiently.
The ARC provides a number of services, including:
- Intruder alarm monitoring and response
- Lone worker monitoring and response
- Energy efficiency control
- Video wall patrols and monitoring
- Access Control Monitoring
- Call handling and incident recording
- Remote access control
- Video motion detectio
Standards and accreditations
Our ARC and the team have the following accreditations:
- BS5979 – Structure of the ARC
- BS8418 – Video Motion Detection
- BS7858 – Screening and vetting of employees
- CCTV SIA Licenses – All staff fully licensed in all CCTV duties
- CCTV SIA Door Supervisor/Guarding – All staff fully licensed for Guarding
We will have security experts on the stand to discuss your needs and requirements, answer any questions, and work with you to build your own secure response offering.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.