Ruckus Wireless have released their first 802.11AC access point called the R700.
The ZoneFlex R700 ensures the most reliable connectivity within challenging and ever-changing RF environments. With BeamFlex+, the ZoneFlex R700 is capable of delivering 6 dB of signal-to-interference-plus-noise (SINR) improvement and up to 15 dB of interference mitigation over other APs. The ZoneFlex R700 simultaneously supports spatial multiplexing and BeamFlex+ to deliver the best price/performance of any three-stream 802.11ac AP.
ZoneFlex R700 is purpose-built for high-capacity, high performance and interference-laden environments such as airports, public venues, hotels, universities and conference centers. The perfect choice for data-intensive streaming multimedia applications, the ZoneFlex R700 delivers picture perfect HD-quality IP video while supporting VoIP and data applications that have stringent quality of service requirements.
Ultra high performance and cost effective
- Three-stream MIMO 3×3:3
- Concurrent dual-band (5GHz/2.4GHz) support
- 450 Mbps of user throughput per radio (2.4 GHz) and 1300 Mbps (5 GHz)
- Up to 6dB of signal-to-interference and noise (SINR) improvement and up to 15dB of interference mitigation
- Transmit beamforming capable
- Capable of supporting over 500 clients
- Novel channel selection approach delivering up to 50 percent capacity gain over alternative background scanning approaches
Adaptive antennas and Automatic interference mitigation
- Up to 2 times extended range and coverage
- Automatic interference mitigation, optimized for high-density environments
- Dual polarized adaptive antennas with 21 antenna elements and over 3000 antenna patterns for ultra-reliabilit
Concurrent support for HD IPTV, VoIP and data
- Support for isochronous, multicast IP video streaming
- Four queues per client station
Differentiated services with multiple SSIDs
- 32 BSSIDs with unique QoS and security policies (8 BSSIDs at 5 GHz)
- WPA-PSK (AES), 802.1X support
- Zero-IT and Dynamic PSK
- Captive portal and guest accounts
- RADIUS and Active Directory support