Ruckus Wireless have released their first 802.11AC access point called the R700.
The ZoneFlex R700 ensures the most reliable connectivity within challenging and ever-changing RF environments. With BeamFlex+, the ZoneFlex R700 is capable of delivering 6 dB of signal-to-interference-plus-noise (SINR) improvement and up to 15 dB of interference mitigation over other APs. The ZoneFlex R700 simultaneously supports spatial multiplexing and BeamFlex+ to deliver the best price/performance of any three-stream 802.11ac AP.
ZoneFlex R700 is purpose-built for high-capacity, high performance and interference-laden environments such as airports, public venues, hotels, universities and conference centers. The perfect choice for data-intensive streaming multimedia applications, the ZoneFlex R700 delivers picture perfect HD-quality IP video while supporting VoIP and data applications that have stringent quality of service requirements.
Ultra high performance and cost effective
- Three-stream MIMO 3×3:3
- Concurrent dual-band (5GHz/2.4GHz) support
- 450 Mbps of user throughput per radio (2.4 GHz) and 1300 Mbps (5 GHz)
- Up to 6dB of signal-to-interference and noise (SINR) improvement and up to 15dB of interference mitigation
- Transmit beamforming capable
- Capable of supporting over 500 clients
- Novel channel selection approach delivering up to 50 percent capacity gain over alternative background scanning approaches
Adaptive antennas and Automatic interference mitigation
- Up to 2 times extended range and coverage
- Automatic interference mitigation, optimized for high-density environments
- Dual polarized adaptive antennas with 21 antenna elements and over 3000 antenna patterns for ultra-reliabilit
Concurrent support for HD IPTV, VoIP and data
- Support for isochronous, multicast IP video streaming
- Four queues per client station
Differentiated services with multiple SSIDs
- 32 BSSIDs with unique QoS and security policies (8 BSSIDs at 5 GHz)
- WPA-PSK (AES), 802.1X support
- Zero-IT and Dynamic PSK
- Captive portal and guest accounts
- RADIUS and Active Directory support
Predictive, Pre-Deployment, Post Installation and Health Check Wireless Surveys carried out by certified wireless engineers.
We look at Wi-Fi fundamentals, explore the benefits of and technology behind Wi-Fi 6, Wi-Fi 6E and what the future holds for Wi-Fi 7
Net-Ctrl provide network and structured cabling solutions as either a stand-alone installation, or to compliment products and solutions that we offer.
Connect-the-Classroom scheme is allowing schools to upgrade their infrastructure to a solution that should last 10 years
Net-Ctrl provides two excellent support packages in addition to any equipment purchased. Find out about our Silver or Gold support package
IP-CCTV site survey to assess camera locations and requirement and existing Mobotix solution health checks.
Net-Ctrl offers our Cloud WLAN. Delivering market-leading patented technology managed by the Net-Ctrl engineering team.
Net-Ctrl offers a range of wireless network solutions. We explore some common questions related to these solutions.
Offering end-to-end, affordable and competitive financing solutions to help you achieve your business goals.