Multiservice 802.11ac dual band concurrent 2 stream Wired/Wireless wall switch.
The ZoneFlex H500 is a dual-band dual-concurrent 802.11ac wall mounted wired switch and wireless wall access point in one form factor. The ZoneFlex H500 features integrated 2.4GHz and 5GHZ concurrent radios, five wired Ethernet ports, PoE output, and a pass-through feature for devices such as digital phones that require native access to a PBX system. Designed with hotels, school lodgings and multi-dwelling units in mind, the ZoneFlex H500 is easy to mount to an electrical junction box and has a sleek and low-profile form factor.
Download the datasheet. For more information call us on 01473 281 211, or email email@example.com.
Superior, Fast Wi-Fi Connectivity
- 802.11ac 2X2:2 stream dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz concurrent connectivity with BeamFlex+ for next generation mobile devices
- In-room device provides integrated Wi-Fi AP and Ethernet wall switch for a wide range of devices and applications
- Multiple SSIDs, port-based VLANs support, concurrent IP-based services such as VoIP, IPTV, high-speed Internet access and in-room device connectivity
- Robust authentication options include: 802.1x, MAC-based, captive portal, LDAP, RADIUS, Active Directory and authentication through an internal user database
Easy to Configure and Deploy
- Installs into any standard network wall jack
- Gigabit Ethernet uplink with PoE input (802.3af/at)
- Requires a single POE cable drop, reducing cabling, switch ports and power sourcing equipment
- Provides POE out to power devices such as IP-based VoIP phones eliminating the need for more power cords that clutter the environment
- Passthrough feature allows native connectivity for existing digital phones
- Can be deployed in standalone mode or centrally managed by the Ruckus vSCG, SmartZone, ZoneDirector or Ruckus FlexMaster systems