Multiservice 802.11ac dual band concurrent 2 stream Wired/Wireless wall switch.
The ZoneFlex H500 is a dual-band dual-concurrent 802.11ac wall mounted wired switch and wireless wall access point in one form factor. The ZoneFlex H500 features integrated 2.4GHz and 5GHZ concurrent radios, five wired Ethernet ports, PoE output, and a pass-through feature for devices such as digital phones that require native access to a PBX system. Designed with hotels, school lodgings and multi-dwelling units in mind, the ZoneFlex H500 is easy to mount to an electrical junction box and has a sleek and low-profile form factor.
Superior, Fast Wi-Fi Connectivity
- 802.11ac 2X2:2 stream dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz concurrent connectivity with BeamFlex+ for next generation mobile devices
- In-room device provides integrated Wi-Fi AP and Ethernet wall switch for a wide range of devices and applications
- Multiple SSIDs, port-based VLANs support, concurrent IP-based services such as VoIP, IPTV, high-speed Internet access and in-room device connectivity
- Robust authentication options include: 802.1x, MAC-based, captive portal, LDAP, RADIUS, Active Directory and authentication through an internal user database
Easy to Configure and Deploy
- Installs into any standard network wall jack
- Gigabit Ethernet uplink with PoE input (802.3af/at)
- Requires a single POE cable drop, reducing cabling, switch ports and power sourcing equipment
- Provides POE out to power devices such as IP-based VoIP phones eliminating the need for more power cords that clutter the environment
- Passthrough feature allows native connectivity for existing digital phones
- Can be deployed in standalone mode or centrally managed by the Ruckus vSCG, SmartZone, ZoneDirector or Ruckus FlexMaster systems
Predictive, Pre-Deployment, Post Installation and Health Check Wireless Surveys carried out by certified wireless engineers.
We look at Wi-Fi fundamentals, explore the benefits of and technology behind Wi-Fi 6, Wi-Fi 6E and what the future holds for Wi-Fi 7
Net-Ctrl provide network and structured cabling solutions as either a stand-alone installation, or to compliment products and solutions that we offer.
Connect-the-Classroom scheme is allowing schools to upgrade their infrastructure to a solution that should last 10 years
Net-Ctrl provides two excellent support packages in addition to any equipment purchased. Find out about our Silver or Gold support package
IP-CCTV site survey to assess camera locations and requirement and existing Mobotix solution health checks.
Net-Ctrl offers our Cloud WLAN. Delivering market-leading patented technology managed by the Net-Ctrl engineering team.
Net-Ctrl offers a range of wireless network solutions. We explore some common questions related to these solutions.
Offering end-to-end, affordable and competitive financing solutions to help you achieve your business goals.