AC2000 v10.6 has received software infrastructure updates to ensure the highest possible level of cyber security standards and offers users many enhancements to the suite of AC2000 integration tools. v10.6 software also offers customers many self-configurable COVID-19 return to office features including an AC2000 COVID-19 In-Zone report.
Johnson Controls is pleased to announce the latest release of the CEM Systems AC2000 v10.6 suite of access control and security management software. AC2000 v10.6 has received software infrastructure updates to ensure the highest possible level of cyber security standards and offers users many enhancements to the suite of AC2000 integration tools including:
- Configurable API User Restrictions – which successfully enables site stakeholders to have access to different API privileges such as ‘Personnel’ or ‘Alarms’ related API procedures only.
- Enhanced integration to Tyco AI with Illustra Insight facial recognition integration now supporting ‘Tailgating’ and ‘Failover’ event notifications within AC2000.
- AC2000 Video Platform enhancements – AC2000 integrated Video Viewer has been enhanced with features such as advanced user restrictions and recorded footage smart search, which greatly improves video alarm processing.
- AC2000 Security Hub enhancements – The v10.6 Security Hub command and control software offers visual user enhancements such as new map navigations and improvements to alarm escalations, with Security Hub now handling up to 5,000 escalated alarms.
AC2000 v10.6 also offers users time saving data import tool improvements and enhanced integration of the AC2000 Suprema fingerprint enrolment process for a more informed, integrated biometric capture.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and changing operations within key verticals, AC2000 v10.6 software release also offers customers many self-configurable COVID-19 return to office features including the following:
- AC2000 COVID-19 In-Zone report – which provides a total muster count of all users who may have come into contact with a positive COVID-19 reported case while on site.
- Automatic disable/re-enabling of card holders based on a daily COVID-19 CSV input file – Access control cards can be automatically disabled upon a positive user COVID test result.
- AC2000 COVID clearance checks can now be enabled on readers via the AC2000 software so that employees are denied access on site if their unique ID record does not have a valid COVID clearance check or pass.
- visitor QR Pass for enhanced post pandemic visitor experience.
AC2000 v10.6 software also provides new features to protect against internal staff threats including ‘Invalid Swipes’ to automatically disable ID cards if an employee repeatedly tries to enter an unauthorized area and automatic ‘Card Freeze’ to swiftly disable ID cards should employees be placed under investigation.
And so much more!
For further details please review the new product announcement for AC2000 v10.6 in the CEM Systems online support section.