Smart Wired and Wireless Solutions
Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi
Having trouble meeting the growing demand for fast and reliable Wi-Fi in a cost-effective way? No problem. Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi, our cloud controller, enables IT to provision, monitor, optimise, and troubleshoot an enterprise-grade Wi-Fi network with consumer-grade simplicity via a single web dashboard or mobile application without breaking the bank.
A cloud-based network from Ruckus is a win-win scenario for everyone. IT gets easy management. Your end users get a consistently great Wi-Fi experience that is fast, reliable, and secure.
Exceptional Wi-Fi User Experience
Ruckus is known for exceptional Wi-Fi performance even under the most challenging network conditions. This means exceptionally happy users. Get the best of both worlds-easy cloud Wi-Fi management together with the best APs in the industry.
- Read this independent report showing how Ruckus APs outperform all other 802.11ac wireless APs.
- Learn more about how Ruckus BeamFlex adaptive antenna technology creates optimal antenna patterns for each device for better signal quality.
- Read how Ruckus ChannelFly technology dynamically switches a client to a better channel to mitigate interference.
Intuitive Cloud Managed Wi-Fi
Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi takes the complexity out of deploying and managing your Wi-Fi network. Even a small IT staff can keep pace with the longest list of Wi-Fi demands-new users, guest networks, Wi-Fi-enabled buildings and campuses. Ruckus checks all the boxes for simple, intuitive cloud managed Wi-Fi:
- Remote setup of additional APs and new sites in minutes
- Intuitive web interface with virtually no learning curve
- Full-featured mobile app for anywhere, anytime network management and monitoring
Lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
You can count on Wi-Fi demands increasing. But can you count on budgets increasing, too? Here’s one way to keep growth and budgets aligned: reduce the TCO of your WLAN infrastructure. Our APs offer better capacity and coverage, often able to support 30-50% more clients than competitive solutions. Think of all the APs you won’t need to buy, plus the associated expenses you’ll save. A more cost-efficient infrastructure is definitely the way to grow.
Find out about all our technology partners
Industries We Work With
Find out about all the industries we work in and how we may be able to help you
Access our technical support hub to view our support packages and how to get help