FortiGate next-generation firewalls utilise purpose-built security processors and threat intelligence security services from FortiGuard labs to deliver top-rated protection and high performance including encrypted traffic. FortiGate reduces complexity with automated visibility into applications, users and network and provides security ratings to adopt security best practices.
As security architects consider how to provide comprehensive threat protection for their enterprises, including intrusion prevention, web filtering, anti-malware and application control, they face a major complexity hurdle managing these point products with no integration and lack of visibility. Gartner estimates that by 2019 80% of enterprise traffic will be encrypted and 50% of attacks targeting enterprise will be hidden in encrypted traffic.
FortiOS enables you to choose from a broad range of world-class security capabilities and configuration options, anything from pure a High-Performance Traditional Firewall to fully loaded next-generation firewall to a complete Unified Threat Management device
FortiGuard Lab’s full portfolio of Integrated Subscription based Security Services were designed from the ground up to maximize protection and optimize performance across the full range of Fortinet’s security platforms
FortiCarrier provides enhanced FortiOS security features specifically designed for 4G LTE Carrier and ISP Network.
FortiASIC processors deliver extremely High Performance, Ultra-low latency and unmatched scalability.
View the full Fortigate Portfolio.
FortiGate enterprise firewalls include:
- Consolidated security approach for comprehensive protection against advanced threats and prevention of any single point introducing vulnerability in the network
- Innovative security processor (SPU) technology for high performance application layer security services (NGFW, SSL inspection, and threat protection)
- Industry’s fastest SSL inspection engine to help protect against malware hiding in SSL/encrypted traffic
- Independent third-party validation to demonstrate superior effectiveness and best price per performance
- Single-pane-of-glass management to simplify deployment and enables consistent security policies with granular control and visibility across the network