Over time your Mobotix IP-CCTV solution may need some tender-loving-care to make sure it is in optimal condition and really delivering what it’s capable of achieving. For example, over time small tweaks and adjustments may be required due to a change in your built environment, a change in your requirement or through the application of a new future release.
Net-Ctrl is an experienced Mobotix integrator and is able to offer all new and existing Mobotix accounts the opportunity for a trained IP-CCTV engineer to visit your site to run a system health check. This would review your current set-up, to make these tweaks and adjustments and then put forward any future recommendations for your system.
Each site would be review beforehand so we can understand your unique requirement and any potential challenges you face. We will then review the amount of time required to achieve these and put forward an action plan. Whilst we’re on-site we can also incorporate some product training with you and your team, depending on time availability.
Below we have outlined what could be included in your Mobotix Health Check:
- A full review of your site to check camera locations, camera body/housing condition and what the camera is recording and whether its view is obscured.
- To take an overall screen capture/export of the cameras in MxCC showing camera IP address and serial number. Review the state of all cameras.
- To review the image quality of each camera to check if the image is in focus or if there is any degradation in the image. We will check the sensors as older models may produce ghostly images or show bright pixels obscuring the image.
- We would check the camera firmware and upgrade the system, where necessary.
- Check the storage/SD card flash wear if using MxFFS, where possible we will also check available storage on your NAS and review whether there is sufficient storage available and whether there have been any recording errors.
- Check camera video playback to make sure it’s working as expected and ensure that there are no corrupt recordings.
- Check to see if there are any camera system messages.
- Check camera system time sync.
We will make changes to the camera, where required, this could be to change VM, email alerts or exposure settings.
Following the visit, we will record the changes that were made on the day and make any recommendations for your system.
If you would be interested in our Mobotix Health Check, please complete our contact form and one of the team will be in touch. Alternatively, you can call us direct on 01473 281 211.