Net-Ctrl is working with its technology partner base to offer free services, trials and product enhancements to our clients during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Below is a brief breakdown of some services that are currently running.
Please note we will try to keep this list as up-to-date as possible. If you have any queries about your specific solutions please contact your Account Manager who will be able to advise you on any additional services being offered.
- Free predictive wireless surveys – we are running free surveys to all of our clients so they can begin to plan ahead for a potential new wireless network, or an extension to an existing solution. This is conducted by CWNP, Ruckus and Ekahau certified engineers.
- Free networking topology diagrams and consultancy – our engineers will discuss new network options, or advise on potential network expansions.
- Reduced rate on MOBOTIX health checks and troubleshooting – we’re running a reduced rate on all of our MOBOTIX health checks. These are currently being offered for £400, instead of the usual price of £995.
Palo Alto Networks
- NGFW customers – FOC 90 day Global Protect trial license
- Existing Prisma Access customers – burst up to 300% of current mobile user count.
- Prisma Access – under 1000 users Rapid FOC POC – 45 day term
- Prisma Access – 1000+ Users: time limited 3 month option including FOC Quick Start Professional Services package
- Prisma Access – 1000+ Users: 1 year + includes burst capacity from standard remote working numbers up to 300, including FOC Quick Start Professional Services package
- SSL-VPN on FortiGates only restricted by throughput
- Free FortiClient VPN agent – FortiOS 6.0 required an additional license.
- Discounted FortiClient Security Fabric licenses
- Discounted ICE Licenses
- SentinelOne Core available free of charge, enabling enterprises to secure remote workers