Our MOBOTIX camera portfolio is broader than ever in terms of technology – these products will have you perfectly equipped for virtually any video project and enable you to meet virtually any requirement!
MOBOTIX has added the new MOBOTIX MOVE series to their current Mx6 camera range. There are four camera models: 2x PTZ SpeedDome, 1x bullet camera, 1x VandalDome. These thoroughly weatherproof, high-quality IP cameras are equipped with the latest standard functions of centralized video systems, such as integrated infrared lighting, automatic day/night switching with a mechanical IR blocking filter, Wide Dynamic Range and High Speed PTZ.
MOBOTIX MOVE is the perfect supplementary range along with our decentralized premium video systems for the newest Mx6 technology platform.
Enjoy the largest variety of technical possibilities of all time with MOBOTIX. Please note: MOBOTIX MOVE cameras are centralized video systems in ONVIF S/G format with H.264 and typically require additional centralized data storage (NAS) and a video management system that supports the ONVIF standard.
What Are The Key Functions Of MOBOTIX MOVE Cameras?
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- Integrated smart event functions: external output, motion detection, network error detection, periodic event,
- Motor zoom/focus that can be controlled via sofware/IRIS control with autofocus lens
- High-speed PTZ (for both SpeedDome cameras)
- Brightness-dependent color and BW image switching with automatic infrared blocking filter
- Integrated IR illumination (economical LED technology), not for SpeedDome SD-330
New Bundle and Save Promotion
Now is a great time to be looking at the MOBOTIX MOVE range as they just have released a new bundle promotion. Purchase any combination of four MOBOTIX MOVE cameras, and one NVR specially designed for the MOVE line all at a specially reduced rate. This promotion expires on the 26th March 2020.