Net-Ctrl has expanded its building management portfolio with the Nexus Wireless Alert System. The new NEXUS Wireless Alert system is aimed at organisations, schools and colleges as a lockdown system in the event of an incident requiring rapid restrictions to a site.
It is quick and easy to install with no civil works or cabling required and is fully portable.
The solution at a glance:
- Battery powered
- Rapidly deployable and reusable
- Wireless with up to 64 units on one site
- Long range transmission of 1km between units
- Visual beacon and audible sounder/enunciator
- Works on advanced wireless mesh protocol negating the need for repeaters
- IP Masthead receiver available for remote monitoring
- 3-year battery life with low battery alerts
NEXUS uses a secure wireless mesh protocol to provide a long-range, robust system, designed to alert occupants to a threat on or near their site requiring a lockdown procedure to be implemented.
There is a maximum of 64 units per site, and when one NEXUS unit is activated, it will trigger all units in range to sound an audible lockdown message, accompanied by a flashing beacon light.
Intelligent power saving technology ensures a long battery life of up to three years, keeping service calls to a minimum and reducing the environmental impact.
NEXUS is available in both internal and external options – external units are fully weatherproof to IP66 standard.
If you would like to book a meeting slot in advance email email@example.com.