Net-Ctrl is an established business-to-business value-added technology reseller and integrator based in Ipswich that provides, integrates, and supports a hand-picked range of technology solutions into both public and private organisations.
A key area of our portfolio is delivering and integrating cybersecurity solutions into our clients’ organisations. For many, security is their main concern. An ever-evolving threat landscape through the Internet of Things (IoT), remote working and widely available and deployable threats in today’s connected world brings many challenges.
At Net-Ctrl we work with innovative and market-leading technologies that tackle these challenges head-on and ensure our client’s world is safe from cyber threats – building responsive solutions that deliver powerful, intelligent cybersecurity solutions.
Net-Ctrl is an experienced cybersecurity integrator. This opportunity is for someone to come in and take ownership of our cybersecurity portfolio for the UK market.
You will be responsible for developing and executing cybersecurity opportunities and projects in the UK working closely with our technology partners and in house engineers. Our key markets include education, local councils, and private organisations.
You will be working with world leaders that have innovated the way we secure organisations including Palo Alto Network, Fortinet, Thales and Netskope, in areas including but not limited to, next-generation firewalls, identity access management, VPN, SASE, advanced endpoint protection and authentication.
We support a hybrid working environment with a mix of home and office-based working.
In this job, you will:
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing Net-Ctrl clients, qualify opportunities, and prioritise activities.
- Identify new markets, opportunities and clients generating new revenue streams.
- Work with our technology partners and internal management team to develop a sales plan for your pipeline.
- Drive marketing campaigns into target prospects, working with Net-Ctrl and technology partner marketing teams.
- Develop a deep understanding of solution capabilities and their value proposition.
- Present to customers and prospects in a highly effective manner.
- Forecast monthly revenue and sales activity to management monthly.
- Negotiation of sales transactions.
- Attend industry forums, tradeshows and events as required.
Whom You’ll Work With
Net-Ctrl takes a consultative approach to integrate solutions and services that tackle real-word problems and challenges for our clients.
You will join a team of highly skilled sales professionals that operate in their own technology fields. You will be working with in-house Pre-Sales and Technology specialists that will work with you on the best solution and support calls and activities. You will be supported by a marketing team that works with you to facilitate existing projects and identify new opportunities. You will have a wider dedicated team to support you within our partner and distribution communities. Everyone pulling together to support you and your projects.
The ideal candidate
- You will be passionate about selling and cybersecurity.
- You can demonstrate the ability to sell in a consultative style, show understanding of customer requirements and discuss solutions.
- Experience in selling security solutions (Next Gen Firewalls, Identity Access Management, VPN, SASE, Advanced endpoint protection, Authentication) is highly desirable.
- Developed an understanding of the threat landscape is helpful.
- Successful track record in sales.
- Fluency in English is a requirement.
In order to demonstrate an achievable On-Target-Earning (OTE) we have taken into account a number of considerations based on previous experience and understanding of the technology.
The salary bracket for the role is £24-28k with an expected OTE of £40-60k – however, there is no upward limit – there is so much potential for growth for a candidate that is prepared to apply themselves to the role.
How to apply
Should you have any questions, or want to apply for the position please email [email protected].
For all applications please include a covering letter detailing your interests, and why you would like to work with Net-Ctrl and a CV.