Net-Ctrl is an established business-to-business value-added technology reseller and integrator based in Ipswich that provides, integrates, and supports a hand-picked range of technology solutions into both public and private organisations.
At Net-Ctrl we work with innovative and market-leading technologies that tackle our client’s challenges head-on and have developed a portfolio that covers networking, cyber security and building management solutions.
Net-Ctrl is an experienced technology reseller and integrator. This opportunity is for someone to come in and expand on their knowledge of:
- Building Management solutions
and look to progress within helpdesk support.
To set expectations, you will not be dealing with fixing or deploying computers but will be empowered to work on enterprise technology solutions at scale.
You will be responsible for working on client support tickets and being available on our support phone line. You will be the first port of call for our clients who are experiencing issues with their networking, cybersecurity or building management solution(s).
The role requires effective troubleshooting with clear communication, and where required, to work with L2 and L3 engineers to resolve the issue(s) at hand.
We are looking for someone with either existing Level 1 support experience who is looking for an opportunity to grow, or someone that is passionate about technology and wanting to break into the industry.
You will have access to all the tools required to succeed, including access to industry recognised certified training schemes, senior engineer guidance and support from the manufacturer’s field teams. You will gain hands-on experience as you get to grips with some of the latest solutions on the market.
In this job, you will:
- Learn about our technology partners and how to assess and diagnose problems and issues experienced by our customers
- Provide excellent support to a diverse range of customers, to reassure, gather information, set expectations, and provide the appropriate resolutions or responses via phone, email and ticketing system.
- Taking ownership of problems, and providing solutions for our clients
- Providing input into the ongoing maintenance of our online support system, and into the enhancement of our customer support procedures
- Using internal systems for logging calls, tickets, and managing escalations
- Raising returns (RMAs) and managing the process between client and manufacturer.
Whom You’ll Work With
Net-Ctrl takes a consultative approach to integrate solutions and services that tackle real-word problems and challenges for our clients.
You will join a team of highly skilled level 2 and 3 professionals that operate in their own technology fields. You will be working with in-house Pre-Sales and Technology specialists that will work with you on the best solution and support calls and activities.
You will be supported by a technical support team that works with you to facilitate problem-solving and your understanding of the technologies you’re working with. You will have a wider dedicated team to support you within our partner and distribution communities. Everyone pulling together to support you and your case-load.
The Ideal Candidate
- Be a self-starter and demonstrate resourcefulness and ability to use initiative
- Troubleshooting, problem-solving and effective questioning skills
- Can empathise and understand the needs of clients
- An eagerness and enthusiasm to learn, along with the ability to learn quickly
- A polite and friendly telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Good personal time management & organisational skills
- The ability to handle multiple priorities and changing schedules
- You understand the basics of TCP/IP routing, e.g. you know what a subnet mask is and what a default gateway is.
It would be desirable to have:
- An understanding or insight into support procedures
- An understanding of networking, cybersecurity or building management solutions.
While experience in the above areas is desired, it is more important to Net-Ctrl that we find someone with the right determination, attitude, and overall suitability.
How to apply
Should you have any questions, or want to apply for the position please email [email protected].
For all applications please include a covering letter detailing your interests, and why you would like to work with Net-Ctrl and a CV.
Predictive, Pre-Deployment, Post Installation and Health Check Wireless Surveys carried out by certified wireless engineers.
We look at Wi-Fi fundamentals, explore the benefits of and technology behind Wi-Fi 6, Wi-Fi 6E and what the future holds for Wi-Fi 7
Net-Ctrl provide network and structured cabling solutions as either a stand-alone installation, or to compliment products and solutions that we offer.
Connect-the-Classroom scheme is allowing schools to upgrade their infrastructure to a solution that should last 10 years
Net-Ctrl provides two excellent support packages in addition to any equipment purchased. Find out about our Silver or Gold support package
IP-CCTV site survey to assess camera locations and requirement and existing Mobotix solution health checks.
Net-Ctrl offers our Cloud WLAN. Delivering market-leading patented technology managed by the Net-Ctrl engineering team.
Net-Ctrl offers a range of wireless network solutions. We explore some common questions related to these solutions.
Offering end-to-end, affordable and competitive financing solutions to help you achieve your business goals.