Small businesses are constantly striving to delight their customers. Providing customers with good Wi-Fi connectivity goes a long way—be it in a restaurant, retail store or a hotel. Guest Wi-Fi features play a huge role in providing seamless Wi-Fi access to customers.
Not all Wi-Fi vendors offer guest Wi-Fi features. Of the ones that offer them, not all are the same. Ruckus is excited to announce that with the latest software update, a gamut of customization options boosts an already strong set of Ruckus Unleashed guest Wi-Fi features.
Guest Wi-Fi features
Guest Wi-Fi features enable small businesses to create guest-specific Wi-Fi networks and provide
specialWi-Fi network(s) dedicated forguests.
- Provide access to the special guest Wi-Fi network(s) through the guest’s Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Microsoft or WeChat credentials.
- Provide access to the special guest Wi-Fi network(s) with email- or a text message-based guest pass.
- Onboard guest devices with zero-IT device registration.
- Secure guest data with encryption.
- Personalize the guest login to the Wi-Fi network through a captive portal.
With the latest launch, you can modify a range of fields on the captive portal to provide
Here is a sample of a customized captive portal for a coffee shop.
Even with all these features, we strive to make it easy to manage Ruckus Unleashed networks. It is very easy to set up the personalized guest Wi-Fi. Anyone can instantly create personalized guest networks just with few taps on their phone through the Ruckus Unleashed mobile app.
Ruckus Unleashed™ delivers affordable Wi-Fi using the same APs we deploy for our largest customers that support enterprise-class features such as BeamFlex+™ and SmartMesh to deliver higher speeds and reliable coverage.
View the original post at The Ruckus Room.