Boxphish is a leading player in the Cyber Awareness Market, specialising in the delivery of a broad range of interactive training courses and real-world phishing simulations.
This on-demand webinar investigates the human impact on cyber-attacks, unpicking successful attacks and how they could’ve been avoided if human error was eliminated. It focusses on attacks within the UK Education sector, and what you can do to mitigate the risk.
Why are we talking about this:
- 83% of UK schools have experienced a cyber incident in the last year
- 93% increase in cyber-attacks targeting the UK’s education sector in the last 12 months
- 37% of schools suffer reputational damage as a result
- Schools are currently the no.2 target for ransomware worldwide, with the average attack costing £274,000
- 71% of schools which suffered an attack did so through downloading malware
- 83% of UK schools have experienced at least one security incident
Who are Boxphish?
Boxphish are a leading player in the Cyber Awareness Market, delivering their interactive learning journeys and real-world phishing simulations to a broad range of clients every month, across a variety of industries.
Courses are focused on a specific area of cybercrime, unpicking the way cybercriminals aim to infiltrate both individuals and organisations, and then outlining what can be done to mitigate that risk. The platform is fully customer-focused, with each module delivered in an engaging format, making it relatable and easy to put into practise.
The Boxphish mission is simple: they want to make all users more cyber-aware. Some element of human error is present in over 90% of cyber-attacks, and they want to reduce this vulnerability, building in its place, the ultimate human firewall.
Request a Boxphish Demo
Complete the form below to request your 1 on 1 solution demonstration. In this session we will show you the dashboard, talk through the approach and solution, the powerful reporting, and cover off any questions.