Multi Factor Authentication, Cloud Security and Hardware Security Modules Solutions
Gemalto is a global supplier of data protection solutions to some of the world’s leading companies and governments. They have been established for over 25 years and in this time they have developed a customer base that exceeds 25,000. Their dedication to keeping companies secure and ahead of the external threats has seen many of their solutions achieve the highest levels of security certification and accreditations.
Gemalto boasts an enviable security portfolio and Net-Ctrl have specialised in three of their key solution areas Multi Factor Authentication, Cloud Security and Hardware Security Modules.
Multi Factor Authentication
Multi Factor Authentication also known as two factor authentication secures access to your network, protecting the user and ensuring the user accessing your system is who they claim to be. The ever evolving and increasingly dangerous environment necessitates that companies’ to adopt a strong authentication solution to keep their network safe and secure.
The Gemalto multi factor authentication solution provides the user with a range of means to achieve authentication, including token, mobile, USB, SmartCard and Hybrid authentication platforms. All providing the user with strong multi factor authentication. The customer is also supplied with a management platform to allow for easy control over your multiple devices.
How these solutions are being used in the corporate environment today:
- Workforce Authentication – Mobile Workforces need secure access to internal company networks and resources whilst on the road.
- Secure VPN Access – Secure access to your VPN and other endpoints that are regularly accessed for data.
- Secure Access to Citrix and VDI Solutions
- Transaction Security
- Secure Network Access
- Secure Cloud Access
Cloud Security Solutions
Gemalto have produced a solution called the SafeNet Authentication Service(SAS solution), an enterprise cloud and local network security solution combining a range of hardware and software based token technologies with a management platform. Created with the vision of delivering a multi factor authentication solution that is available universally, whilst providing a highly competitive price.
One of the key features of the SafeNet Authentication Service is its unparalleled flexibility. The solution uses the industry standard RADIUS and SAML Protocols meaning it can be implemented as a solo security system managing all of your cloud security and local network files, or it can be integrated as part of your existing security infrastructure allowing you to continue to use your existing token technology.
Key Features of the solution:
- Quick Migration with the free Gemalto Migration Agent
- Quick Deployment: 20,000 users can be allocated in just 20 minutes
- Automate easily: Add users from any user directory
- Variety of token options available, hardware, software, mobile, SMS etc
- Infinitely Scalable
- Comply with all of your safety standards (SOX, PCI and HIPAA)
- Always Available, your users will be able to authenticate whenever they need to, wherever they are.
- Everything Protected, works across all technologies both on site and in the cloud.
Hardware Security Modules (HSM)
Gemalto’s range of Hardware Security Modules (HSM) provide companies with an extremely reliable, secure and fast data protection solution for protecting application, transactions and information assets by securing cryptographic keys. Gemalto HSMs have been voted the number 1 ranked HSM system in the market worldwide, providing added confidence to its user base.
With the Gemalto Hardware Security Modules you can:
- Offload and accelerate cryptographic operations to a dedicated cryptographic processor that eliminates bottlenecks and maximises application performance.
- Centralise lifecycle management of cryptographic keys—from generation, distribution, rotation, storage, termination, and archival— in a purpose-built, highly secure appliance.
- Improve profitability and achieve compliance with solutions for paper-to-digital initiatives, PCI DSS, digital signatures, DNSSEC, hardware key storage, transactional acceleration, certificate signing, code or document signing, bulk key generation, data encryption, and more.