iboss Network Security is a leading provider of innovative APT Defence, Web Security and Mobile Security Solutions. iboss solutions were built from the ground up to meet the challenges of a mobile-enabled world. Providing layer 7 defence across HTTP, SSL, threat and applications iboss secures mobile devices on or off network enabling organisations to safely adapt social media, SaaS, and mobile devices while expanding access to technology. By incorporating unmatched network traffic visibility, organisations are able to identify high-risk user behaviour and the Shadow IT to create more actionable policies.
Web Security and Filtering
iboss Web Security delivers next generation tools that secure all your Web traffic, backed by patented, technology and cutting edge features. iboss processes a TB of data a day across millions of users globally, with malware and threat signatures dynamically updated across all users in real-time. And iboss solutions are easy to install and manage, helping to conserve valuable IT resources and lower TCO.
- Unmatched Visibility and Application Control
- Exclusive SSL Security
- BYOD Management
- Intelligent Bandwidth Management
Web Security Highlights
- Offers unmatched ease-of-use and low TCO with streamlined deployment and management via a responsive, intuitive UI console.
- Increases SSL security and protects against man-in-the-middle attacks, with selective decryption at the gateway or endpoint.
- Extends security and advanced threat protection across all BYOD users with seamless authentication and auto-quarantine of high-risk users.
- Unrivalled visibility and application control across all UDP and TCP Web traffic, not just ports 80 443 like standard solution.
Advanced Threat Defence
FireSphere Advanced APT Defence offers multiple layers of protection that combine inbound security, including sandboxing, with active infection detection, to keep threats from entering your network, while ensuring your data doesn’t leave. And unlike many competitors, FireSphere ensures that you aren’t overwhelmed with alerts and false positives, by applying unique forensic technology that correlates and analyses threats.
- Cloud and On-Demand Sandboxing
- Anomaly Detection through Network Baselining
- CISO Command Centre
- Comprehensive analysis of suspicious files with behavioural sandboxing in the cloud, or on-premises, including auto-deposit and on-demand functionality.
- Superior threat protection that combines both signature-less malware defence and infection detection at the gateway.
- Unrivalled protection against data exfiltration with anomaly detection through network baselining, a feature no one else offers.
- Actionable intelligence with fewer alerts and false positives via the CISO Command Centre and the Threat Intelligence Cloud.
Mobile Device Management
MobileEther offers end-to-end protection across all the devices accessing your network, whether corporate-owned or BYOD (bring your own device). It is seamlessly integrated with the core iboss Web Security solution to extend comprehensive protection without requiring manual proxy settings to a third party solution, which can undermine network security.
- Integrated Cloud Web Security
- Proprietary Mobile Device Management
- Seamlessly integrates Cloud Web Security and proprietary Mobile Device Management.
- Delivers advanced Web Security features across all mobile users in one-click.
- Full-featured, proprietary MDM protects mobile devices and the network.
- Streamlined authentication ensures accurate policy enforcement regardless of user location.
Part of iboss Web Security solution, it extends security and policy enforcement across BYOD users.
Support for the Apple Device Enrolment Program, including no-touch enrolment of Apple mobile devices.
Ensure secure access to critical applications such as Salesforce, Dropbox, Webmail accounts, etc.
MobileEther gives you granular application control with the ability to manage and push applications to users per their group profiles.
More than 4000 Enterprise Organisations Trust iboss