Fortigate UTM, Firewall, Next Gen Firewall solutions
Whether you need to deploy a High Performance Data Center Firewall, an Enterprise Next Generation Firewall or a smaller UTM device, there is a FortiGate physical or virtual appliance to fit your unique Network Security requirements.
Fortinet combine the FortiOS™ Operating System with custom FortiASIC™ processors and the latest-generation CPUs to provide advanced protection from sophisticated, highly targeted attacks, without becoming a network bottleneck.
- FortiOS enables you to choose from a broad range of world-class security capabilities and configuration options, anything from pure a High Performance Traditional Firewall to fully loaded next generation firewall to a complete Unified Threat Management device.
- FortiGuard Lab’s full portfolio of Integrated Subscription based Security Services were designed from the ground up to maximize protection and optimize performance across the full range of Fortinet’s security platforms.
- FortiCarrier provides enhanced FortiOS security features specifically designed for 4G LTE Carrier and ISP Networks
- FortiASIC processors deliver extremely High Performance, Ultra-low latency and unmatched scalability.
View the full Fortigate Portfolio.
FortiGate enterprise firewalls include:
- Consolidated security approach for comprehensive protection against advanced threats and prevention of any single point introducing vulnerability in the network
- Innovative security processor (SPU) technology for high performance application layer security services (NGFW, SSL inspection, and threat protection)
- Industry’s fastest SSL inspection engine to help protect against malware hiding in SSL/encrypted traffic
- Independent third-party validation to demonstrate superior effectiveness and best price per performance
- Single-pane-of-glass management to simplify deployment and enables consistent security policies with granular control and visibility across the network
Connected UTM – FortiGate 100 Series
The FortiGate-100 series of all-in-one Network Security Appliances deliver Fortinet’s Connected UTM solution in a range of appliances to match your unique requirements. With Connected UTM you get a single device that integrates comprehensive enterprise-grade security protection with a broad range of wired and wireless connectivity options.
Connected UTM optimizes your complex network and makes it easier for your IT staff to improve your security, simplify your infrastructure, and lower your TCO. The FortiGate-100 series offers you a wide range of choices:
- Extremely high port density supports your growing network, with up to 42 1-gigabit Ethernet interfaces on the FortiGate-140D models.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) Support allows you to connect Wireless Access Point, 3G4G Extenders, VoIP Handsets and IP Cameras to your network security platform and away from power supplies.
- The FortiGate Rugged-100C is an industrially hardened security appliance for harsh electrical and environmental conditions, including high levels of electrical and radio-frequency interference and wide ambient temperature ranges.
Next-Gen Firewalls (NGFW) – FortiGate 500-300 Series
The FortiGate 500-300 series delivers up to 5 Gbps of Next Generation Threat protection and 16 Gbps of Firewall throughput, ideal for a Next Generation Firewall (NGFW) at the enterprise branch or midsize business. (Certain models include the option to expand ports, storage and performance.) As a result, these midrange FortiGate models deliver 5 times the next gen performance compared to other leading NGFWs- enabling organizations to increase protection and consolidate devices.
Powered by FortiOS, these appliances provide visibility into and control over more than 3000 applications, top rated intrusion prevention and antimalware and actionable reporting. Organizations can optionally add Web Filtering, Advanced Threat Protection or Strong Authentication to extend their FortiGate next generation firewall to consolidate a Secure Web Gateway (SWG) or address the challenges posed by Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs) and Bring-Your-Own Device (BYOD) programs.